All the stories received touched our hearts immensely. But after a week of voting, viewers picked Megan as the winner among the three finalists. Her story connected with everyone who visited the blog and Facebook – see comments below. We can’t wait to show her how beautiful she is and has always been. She will enjoy the day of pampering along with a beautiful sensual album.
All the finalists received so many nice comments from the voters and we really appreciate all of your participation. We have decided to award the two other finalists with a free mini sensual session at our upcoming sensual sessions marathon as their runner-up prizes – please check your email for prize details.
Click here to read the full text of their stories.
Thank you to everyone who shared their stories. In our book, every mom is a winner! Happy Mother’s Day!
Comments from Megan’s friends and family:
- Bernadette wrote: “Megan is the most loving and caring person a aunt can dream of. I’m the luckiest aunt ever to have her in my life.”
- Toni wrote: “Agnes, this is my best friend!! Considering you did amazing wedding photos for us, I can only imagine how beautiful Megan’s would be! She is the most amazing person, and we’ve been BF since we were 12!!!!”
- Anne wrote: “Megan is such a loving, strong, compassionate person and truly a gift to her soon to be 2 children. She is the most selfless person I have ever met. She is an exceptional mother!”
- Karin wrote: “I first met Megan through my job. Megan was a great addition to our office. She was such a nice person!!! Truly a genuine person! I am voting for her as she is an amazing person and probably one of the nicest persons that i have ever met. I wish her nothing but the best in her growing family.”
- Shanna wrote: “I am voting for Megan. She is truly inspirational. It doesn’t say here, but her complications which have placed her on bedrest are quite painful and detrimental to her well being. She is selflessly giving up her time and welfare for her precious baby boy. She is an exemplary mother who has raised Penny into one of the highest functioning children with Down’s syndrome I have ever seen. She is a true miracle and gift to this world, and I only wish I were more like her.