Once her gorgeous gown and accessories were on, there was a collective “Awwww” as everyone took in just how stunning Jamie looked. Meanwhile, Andrew was just as excited and ready to officially take their relationship to the next level. With bridesmaids and groomsmen by their side, there was constant laughter during our pre-ceremony “1st Look” and pictures. The air was filled with joy and excitement, despite of the threat of rain. Next thing you know, it was time to get married! The day literally flew by, with all of their friends and family eager to celebrate and dance the night away with this awesome couple. We also enjoyed seeing a number of familiar faces there, Lauren and Tim, and Kristina + Josh being among them. It was a truly a glorious day to be a part of; and for so many reasons!
Jamie and Andrew’s entire wedding gallery will be online soon in the “Client’s Gallery” on our main website. Until then, we’d love to hear your comments below. And please be sure to click the button to “share” us to your friends!
- venue: The Architects Golf Club
- florist: Pondelek’s Florist and Gifts
- Ceremony music: Shrewsbury Strings Quartet
- Officiant: Dorry Bless from Life-Cycle Celebrant
- DJ: Mike of Gruvin Enterprises
- photographer: Agnes of Neusse Photography LLC
- Honeymoon: St Lucia
- assistant photographer: Emily Landis
- Jamie and Andrew’s engagement pictures