What an elegant and beautiful country wedding Kristy and Mike had at Glasbern Inn. Their wedding is truly an inspiration of DIY country chic, from home cut wooden plate as centerpiece base and cake base, burlap wrap on cake and cutting knife handles, guests favors to table runners!
Their outdoor ceremony was one of the most beautiful ones I had been to; not only the bride and groom wrote their very personal vows, the passage from the reader (Mike’s aunt) was a personal note as well. There were no dry eyes amongst the audience.
I loved and enjoyed every moment with Kristy + Mike, from their engagement session to their wedding day. Thank you guys so much for having me as your wedding photographer! Your entire wedding gallery will be ready to view online soon. Please enjoy the preview for now.
Wedding vendors we loved:
- photographer: Agnes of Neusse Photography LLC
- venue: Glasbern Inn
- officiant: Rev Marc Pun of Pun Nuptials
- cake: Groom’s sister, Melissa Korbal
- florist: Carolyn Spicer
- band: MiZ
- Hair+Makeup: Artistic Design Hair Design Studio
- Dress: All Things Bridal in Quakertown
- click here for Kristy + Mike’s engagement pictures
Main websites: wedding | baby | sensual | contact