It was a lot of fun working with Lori and Mark. They were front and center about their little knowledge about wedding planning, and I believe they garner a lot of experience and helps along the way. The wedding day was beautiful, yet relax and the party at The Club at Morgan Hill was a blast. We even sneaked out for a sunset shot!
Lori and Mark’s advise on wedding planning:
One piece of advice that I would give to a newly engaged couple is: Personalize it…make it YOUR wedding!
- The parts of your wedding day that you will remember and the ones that you will recieve compliments on are the the moments when you celebrated who you are as a couple.
- Try to find wedding favors that reflect your interests (If you enjoy wine- personalized wine bottles, if you like to read – bookmarks with a favorite quote, if you are nature lovers- seed packets, etc).
- Give your DJ/band a list of favorite songs and pick a meaningful song to dance to (a choreographed song also adds personality and memories).
- Pick your favorite flowers or ones that are meaningful to you instead of what flowers may be “popular” right now.
- Involve as many family and friends in your ceremony and reception as possible (as ushers, readers, singers, greeters, etc).
Agnes! Thank you again for everything…we think about you often, every time that we look at our beautiful wedding photos and video. One thing that people are still complimenting us on is our gorgeous photos and super sweet wedding photographer!
Lori and Mark
Thank you so much for your kind words! I am very excited to hear more from you as your future continues to unfold.