I couldn’t be happier for this gorgeous couple! They tied the knot in a perfect Spring day in Winterthur, a Du Pont estate turned into museum. Everything just seemed to fall in place beautifully as soon as they saw each other at “1st Look“! The picture session, followed by ceremony and reception were fun and relax.
Emily and Matt, you did a fantastic job in planning your wedding day and selecting the venue for pictures. I loved photographing every moment, and everyone! Please enjoy the preview and a short slideshow at the end.
My favorite images of the day – their “First Look” moments!
in front of Reflection Pool at Winterthur.
Wedding ceremony in the garden next to the Reflection Pool of Winterthur Museum.
Ring bearer, Elli
- venue: Winterthur Museum and Country Estate, DE
- event planner: Samantha of SECRETARIAT
- hair and makeup: Becky Kinn Hair and Makeup Design
- florist: Flowers by Yukie
- ceremony music: Wilmington String Ensemble
- cocktail hour music: Michael Borton, pianist
- reception music: EBE Entertainment DJ
- baker: Liz Marden – Gourmet Cakes and Desserts, Inc
- wedding invitations: The Paperbag
- wedding gown: St Pucchi Couture
- bridesmaids dress: Jessica McClintock
- rings: Timothy Richard Fine Jewelry Design & Repair Studio
- photographer: Agnes of Neusse Photography LLC