Ainsley and Dan wedding day was exciting yet laid back. Their love sprouted at Calculus class at Moravian College 5 years ago and were engaged right outside the Calculus classroom where they first met! Their event is incredibly warm and intimate; their family members (including their dogs Bugsy and Shanny) were all included in every aspect of celebration at The Club at Morgan Hill. Their heartfelt vows truly expressed their strong feeling towards each other. We are so glad to have been there to photograph this amazing day for them!
The complete gallery will be available soon in the “Client’s Gallery” of our main website. Until then, we’d love to hear your comments below. And please be sure to click the “Share/Save” button below to share this with your friends!
- venue: The Club at Morgan Hill
- photographer: Agnes of Neusse Photography LLC
- assistant photographer: Kim Cressman
- officiant: Stephanie of Heart Ceremonies
- florist: Garden of Eden
- cake: The Club at Morgan Hill
- DJ: Sonic Sound Productions
- video: Memories Unlimited Videos
- Click here for more of Ainsley and Dan’s engagement pictures.