I don’t think we’ve ever seen a more radiantly happy groom than Chip. What a joy to join this delightful couple for a day full of meaningful memories for everyone in attendance. Surrounded by their children as the entire wedding party, warm family members and loving friends, Maria and Chip tied the knot in a beautiful, albeit chilly, Fall day in Bethlehem, PA. They love dancing, and the Masonic Temple’s dance floor was a perfect place for them to share their love of dance, which they have been practicing for a while. Enjoy the previews!
Bride and groom in front of Hill-to-Hill Bridge in Bethlehem, PA
Maria’s mom was happy with tears!
Wedding party jumping with joy!
Photo Guest Book is custom-designed with Maria and Chip’s dance lesson as their engagement session.
Wedding vendors we loved:
- ceremony: Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Bethlehem, PA
- reception: Masonic Temple
- table setup (linen, china, etc): Dream Events
- florist: Elysian Fields Specialty Florals
- hair and makeup: L A Salon and Day Spa
- wedding gown: David’s Bridal
- organist: Greg Funfgeld of The Bach Choir of Bethlehem
- dance lesson: Maria’s Dance Center
- photographer: Agnes of Neusse Photography LLC
Websites: wedding | baby | sensual | contact