Jill and Anthony‘s wedding day was full of fun, flair, and elegant fashion. Together, they made an exciting couple to photograph while we enjoyed walking around the beautifully rustic structures at Lockridge Furnace Park. The day flew by all too quickly, but we’re so happy to have been able to enjoy it with them and their incredible families and close friends!
Please enjoy these previews, while we are busy developing the photos from Jill and Anthony’s outstandingly beautiful wedding. The complete gallery will be available soon in our “Client’s Gallery” area of our main website. We’d love to hear from you, so please leave a comment here!
Wedding Vendors that we loved:
- Ceremony: Jordan Evangelical Lutheran Church, Orefield, PA
- Reception: Holiday Inn Lehigh Valley
- Photographer: Neusse Photography LLC
- Video: Aubert Films
- Dress: Maggie Sottero from Bridals by Sandra store.
- Shoes were Vince Camuto
- Tuxedos: Top Hat Formalwear
- Florist: RichMar Florist
- Makeup artist: Krystal Amary.
- Hairstylist: Dana Caldarelli of Hair-Tech, Allentown, PA
- Invitations: Paperbag
- Table cards: Magic Wand Stationary
- Special Effect Lighting: Technicom Audio and Visual Inc
- Chair covers: Eventfully Yours
- Wedding cake: Village Bake Shoppe
- Guitar grooms cake: Weis
- Engagement ring: Jewelry Exchange
- Wedding rings: Freeman Jewelers
- Bridesmaid dresses: Ann Taylor Loft
- Bridesmaid necklaces: NY and Co
- Trolley: Easton Coach