Amy and Rudy had such a beautiful day, full of joy, excitement and sunshine. Their joy in having such a gorgeous day to celebrate their love together was positively infectious. They arranged to see one another before their ceremony at their very romantic ceremony site with a picturesque mountain view. Two bridesmaids blocked the entrance to the site so the site is complete private and secluded, allowing them to hold each other, telling one another how they felt, and simply basking together in their pre-wedding glow. It was absolutely beautiful!
below: after Amy put a ring on Rudy ….
I especially loved the rich detail and delightful colors of this wedding, so here are
a few collages to show some of them off. Let me know how you enjoy it!
Amy and Rudy, we are so happy for you both, and it was such a privilege to be allowed into your circle of love so we could capture your uniquely special day.
We can’t wait to share all their photos! Their entire wedding photo gallery will be available shortly in the “Client’s Gallery” area of our main website. Until then, enjoy these sneak peeks! And please “Leave A Message” below for us or the happy couple.
- venue: Bear Creek Mountain Resort, PA
- ceremony musician: Brian Dibiagio, PA
- DJ: Dinardo Brothers Entertainment, NJ
- cake: Emmaus Bakery
- florist: Thorns & Petals
- hair: Lord’s & Ladies of Gilbertsville
- wedding dress: David’s Bridal
- bridesmaid dresses: Stephanie’s Bridal
- shoes: Colorful Creations
- shoes dyed by Stephanie’s Bridal
- honeymoon: St Lucia
- engagement pictures of Amy & Rudy