Amy and Mark are a fun-loving couple, who met during their senior year at high school, and again at a traffic stop light several years later. Mark proposed to Amy at Christmas with an Angel on the Christmas tree, holding a message saying “Will you?”, and the rest is history. Congratulations, you guys!
Amy’s mom, Mary Jane, was very emotional. We knew we would have great time working together ever since we first met at Kelly Rausch’s wedding in 2005, when Amy was the maid of honor.
Amy and Mark’s Signature Drink “Irish Cream Vodka Godiva Chocoate Liqueur”, sealed with a “kiss”.
- Ceremony at St. Paul Lutheran Church, Doylestown, PA
- Reception at Northampton Valley Country Club, Richboro, PA
- photographer: Neusse Photography LLC
- Wedding dress by Oleg Cassini
- Florist is Domenic Graziano Flowers and Gifts, Horsham, PA
- Cake by Desserts by Design, Richboro, PA
- Cake by Secrets Limo, Blue Bell, PA
- Fabulous music by Slippery band, Philadelphia, PA