Every wedding is unique. It’s the little details, and the personalities that make each one special and that’s one of the things I love about Angela and Mike’s wedding.
I have had the privilege of photographing Angela and Mike’s wedding ceremony at Packer Memorial Chapel on Lehigh University campus, where Mike and some of his groomsmen graduated from. The grounds of LU campus are a photographer’s dream with beautiful landscape and old Gothic/Romanesque architecture to use. The ridiculously nice Spring weather were a bonus!
Angela and Mike, I enjoyed every minute with you since we first met. Thanks to Kristina and Josh for introducing us!
The theme colors are pink, ivory, white and Tiffany blue, perfect for a Spring wedding!
The entire gallery will be available soon in the “Client’s Gallery” of our main website. Until then, please be sure to “share” us with your friends!
- Fabulous vendors:
- reception: Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley.
- wedding gown: Bridaltown
- bouquet and centerpieces: RichMar Florist
- video: Rocky Urich Productions
- DJ: Double Impact Entertainment
- main photographer: Agnes of Neusse Photography LLC
- 2nd photographer: Kim Cressman
- Click here for Angela and Mike’s Engagement Pictures